Sunday, February 19, 2017

Pretty Jewels and Pearls

Here are just a few of the fun gifts that went out yesterday to my Inking Everything team. Good things happening around here! 
 
 
It looks like I'm having a personal contest on how many things I can use the Cool Treats Bundle on.*Ü*
 
Come join us!
Have you ever thought about joining Stampin' Up!?  Maybe you don't want to sell it but you want a discount on your own purchases? 
 
 
 
What does it mean to be a demonstrator? 
Anything you want it to! 
You can enjoy the discount for your hobby, have a class or two and make a little money or make it a full time business. 
It's up to you! 
And joining my team gives you all the support and friendship you could ever ask for!  My Inking Everything team is nationwide so no worries if you are not local to me.
Check it out HERE.
 


The Occasions catalog can be viewed HERE

FREE Sale-a-Bration items can be viewed HERE
 Shop Stampin' Up! online from the convenience of your own home at my online store. 
Earn FREE Stamps with Becky rewards program  - print your copy HERE.

No comments :

Post a Comment