Sunday, February 26, 2017

Balloon Adventures Ensemble

Things are starting to get a little crazy around here as preparations for Inking Idaho on the Road are well underway.  Last week, 1088 individual packets got finished, prize patrol prizes were decorated and display items from my team are starting to arrive. 
This year is bigger and better than last year as we try to improve on each aspect of the show.  We cannot wait for the day to come and our guests to arrive!! 
 
 
Therefore, the blogging has been a bit off schedule. I will make up for it today with part of a fabulous project I've been working on for the event.

 
This ensemble is made with the Balloon Adventures stamp set and the Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies.
The cardstock colors are Watermelon Wonder, Peakaboo Peach, Pear Pizzazz, Early Espresso, Whisper White and Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Series Paper.

 
Here it is with the card on the right open to reveal the shadowbox inside.
 
 
It all started with this card that I made for a workshop.  I love these colors together!

 
This card idea came from Dawn Griffith.  When I saw it on Pinterest, I knew it would be the perfect addition to the project.


 
This gift box is from an idea by Kelly Acheson and is so sweet and easy peasy!
 
 
The box idea is from Michele Miller and I apologize I don't have a link for her.  She shared the idea in a Facebook Group and it is brilliant!  My downline Sheryl helped me simplify it for a class I was holding.  Where would we be without friends and inspiration,  thank you ladies!
 

The Occasions catalog can be viewed HERE
FREE Sale-a-Bration items can be viewed HERE and HERE
 Shop Stampin' Up! online from the convenience of your own home at my online store.
 
Earn FREE Stamps with Becky rewards program  - print your copy HERE.

10 comments :

  1. Those projects are amazing Becky!! I wish I could have come this year, but it wasn't meant to be. I'll be stalking your blog after the event to see all the wonderful creations I missed out on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable Becky! I like the depth perception of the box and the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these. They are so bright and cheerful! Perfect for a birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becky ... I am so pleased that you enjoyed recreating my giftbox ... here is my link - www.mmmstampintime.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your projects Becky! Thanks for the mention!!! Your customers are sooo lucky to have you and your creative talent. Wish I lived closer so I could come to your SHOW ON THE ROAD! I may see a roadtrip in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful ensemble!! I love how the colors coordinate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becky are you going to have kits to sell or directions? I would lobve to make this. Tanks Michelle Degener

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle, This is part of a display I'm making for an upcoming event, and it is just for the display...no tutorial.

      Delete
    2. Hi Michelle ... you are able to purchase the instructions for my balloon gift box that Becky has so graciously acknowledged. Just Google mmmstampintime and my website should appear.

      Delete