Sunday, January 1, 2017

Handmade Christmas Gifts

I received a couple of adorable handmade Christmas gifts I want to share with you today.  I love it when someone takes the time to create something just for you, it is so meaningful ...and in this case, stinkin' cute!!!!
 
 
Cathy Stephenson, our local punch art expert, made this adorable shadow box. 
There are a couple things I really like about this besides the over all cuteness and clever way she used shapes to create amazing things.  I love the way she lined up the washi tape around the edge of the frame and how it perfectly lines up at the corners.  And I love that she used our family name on Santa's bag. 

 
Fontella Henderson made this gorgeous Christmas train.  Each cart is about 4" long, so it is a great size!  I love all the gingerbread men, teddy bears and trees sticking out and it is full of fun stuff!  What you can't really see from the photo is how incredibly sparkly it is - oh, so pretty!
 
Thank you ladies for Christmas gifts that will be loved year after year!
 
We're down to the last few days of the Holiday catalog - it ends January 4th. 
Click HERE to see the list of retiring products and be sure to get your discontinuing favorites before they leave! 
 

Shop Stampin' Up! online from the convenience of your own home at my online store.  Earn FREE Stamps with Becky rewards program  - print your copy HERE.

4 comments :

  1. Are there instructions for the train? How did you find Fontella Henderson ? ? ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fontella is a local team member here in Boise and I am not sure where she found the directions but I will e-mail her and ask.

      Delete
  2. If at all possible, I would love the instructions to the train as well. It is absolutely adorable!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna I'm sorry I can't help you with instructions as it's not my project.

      Delete