Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Santa's Sleigh and Tags

I do love making my own gift tags and these perfectly match the wrapping I'm using this year.
 
 
The sleigh and tag direction can be found in the 12 Days of Christmas 2016 tutorial.
 
Cardstock:  Real Red, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black
Stamp Set: Santa's Sleigh, Star of Light
Accessories:  Santa's Sleigh Thinlits Dies, Big Shot, Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine, Subtles Enamel Dots, Classic Label Punch


If you would like to see what is retiring from this year's Holiday Catalog click HERE.
 
 
Head over to my online store to see what is on the Year End Close Out Sale.
 

I'm planning some fun things for this year!  If you are on my mailing list, you should be receiving your Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogs very soon. 
Having my custom made Stampin' Up! planner from the Direct Sales Planner is perfect for getting the year off to a great start.
If you are a demonstrator, you should seriously check these out!
 
 
The 12 Days of Christmas 2016 tutorial is now available.  You can purchase it from the right hand sidebar or my tutorials page.  It contains step by step photos, patterns and instructions for completing all 12 Days of Christmas shown on my blog from October 1-12, 2016 .

Shop Stampin' Up! online from the convenience of your own home at my online store Earn FREE Stamps with Becky rewards program  - print your copy HERE!
 

5 comments :

  1. Your talent and creativity just blows me away! Love your Santa Sleigh & Gift Tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes Batman, this project rocks my world! You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I'll bet the teachers are sad to see Nicholas go! What did you make for his male teacher?
    Wishing you and your family a great Christmas and New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, this blows me away, too! What an amazing project, I love it! How did you affix the red tag loop at the top? Considering you didn't use a brad, I'm a little perplexed about what is strong enough to hold it! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete