Monday, December 5, 2016

More Jar of Cheer Index Card Rings

 Oh my I do love these little notepads.  Maybe you've guessed by now since I've literally made hundreds and posted quite a few!  I had to get some more stock built up for Christmas handouts to anyone who may need a bit of cheer. 

 
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Real Red
Stamp Set:  Jar of Cheer, Santa's Sleigh (wreath)
Accessories:  Everyday Jars Framelits, Big Shot, Christmas Trinkets Embellishments, Candy Cane Lane Baker's Twine, Index Cards and 1/2" Binder Rings
 

If you would like to see what is retiring from this year's Holiday Catalog click HERE.
 
 
Head over to my online store to see what is on the Year End Close Out Sale.
 
The 12 Days of Christmas 2016 tutorial is now available.  You can purchase it from the right hand sidebar or my tutorials page.  It contains step by step photos, patterns and instructions for completing all 12 Days of Christmas shown on my blog from October 1-12, 2016
 
Shop Stampin' Up! online from the convenience of your own home at my online storeEarn FREE Stamps with Becky rewards program  - print your copy HERE!

2 comments :