Tuesday, December 27, 2016

A Year of My Favorite Things

Here are a few of my favorites from the year - which one is your favorite?? 
As I look through the photos it beings back a flood of happy memories using beautiful colors and awesome products.

January 2016

 
Cardstock:  Whisper White and Whisper White Thick Cardstock
Stamp Set:  Balloon Celebration, Fabulous Four
Accessories: Stamp pads - Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral and Watermelon Wonder
 
 
February 2016

 

Cardstock:  Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper, Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack, Go Wild Designer Series Paper Stack
Stamp Set: Tin of Cards
Accessories:  Bow Paper Clip Embellishments, Gently Falling Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Triple Banner Punch, Sweetheart Punch, Whisper White Baker's Twine


March 2016
 
 
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper
Stamp Set:  Build a Birthday, Fabulous Four, Tin of Cards and A Nice Cuppa
Accessories:  White Baker's Twine, Blushing Bride Sequins and Pearls
 
April 2016
During the month of April, I celebrated 9 million visitors to my blog with a give away of the pink purses below.
 
 
May 2016
 
 
Cardstock:  Whisper White
Stamp Set:  Swirly Bird
Ink Pads:  Peakaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizzazz, Smokey Slate and Basic Black
Accessories:  Peakaboo Peach 3/8" Ruched Ribbon, Jewels, Corner Rounder
 
June 2016
 
 
 
Cardstock:  Shimmery White, Watermelon Wonder, Pear Pizzazz, Peakaboo Peach
Stamp Set:  Marquee Messages
Accessories:  Stampin' Sponge, Rhinestone Jewels, Stampin' Write Markers in Peakaboo Peach and Watermelon Wonder

July 2016
 
 
July I released my Fashionable Favorites tutorial with a new line of gift card size purses, perfect for gift packaging.
 
 
August 2016
 
 
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Gold Glimmer Paper, Window Sheets, Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper
Stamp Set:  Jar of Cheer, Happy Happenings, Perpetual Calendar
Accessories:  Everyday Jars Framelits, Big Shot,  Foam Adhesive Strips, Metallic Sequins, punched confetti hearts, Metallic Enamel Shapes
 
September 2016
 
 
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Stamp Set:  Jar of Haunts, Ghoulish Grunge
Accessories:  Pearls colored black with a Sharpie marker, Stampin' Dimensionals and Halloween Night Baker's Twine
 
October 2016
 
 
Halloween Popcorn Boxes full of my favorite Halloween projects - index card rings, chocolate coins and witches hat clothespins.
 
November 2016
 
 
Cardstock:  Always Artichoke, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Whisper White, Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper
Stamp Set: Santa's Sleigh
Accessories:  Woodland Embossing Folder, Santa's Sleigh Thinlits Dies, Lots of Labels Framelits, Big Shot, Brights Enamel Shapes, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon
 
December 2016
 
 
December was so hard to choose because I have done so many of my most favorite things this month!!
 
Cardstock:  Real Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper
Stamp Set:  Jolly Friends, Merriest Wishes, Tin of Tags
Accessories:  Paper Trimmer, 1-1/4, 1-3/8 and 2" Circle Punches, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
 
Thank you for all of your comments and e-mail this year regarding projects I've created and posted.  It is you that I do this for! I love what I do and I am so fortunate to make this my full time job.  I have now surpassed 10 million visitors to my blog, averaging a little over one million a year!  That is just incredible and hard for my brain to process!!
 
 I wish you all a very Happy and Healthy New Year!
 
Shop Stampin' Up! online from the convenience of your own home at my online store.  Earn FREE Stamps with Becky rewards program  - print your copy HERE.
 


5 comments :

  1. Happy New Year Becky!! I hope the new year is filled with joy, health, and blessings for you and your family. I have so enjoyed all of the many projects you share so freely - both this past year and in the many years that you've had your blog. I can't wait to see what you create in the new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Becky, January thru December projects show your amazing Creativity, From purses to Boxes, ribbons and sparkly paper, You Find away to Expand our mind, Our JOY! Thank you, from Number 9 of your 9 million Blog Winner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From one Becky to another, happy new year!!! And I LOVE your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2016 was a wonderful year of your creations; I feel 2017 will be that much more exciting; Happy New Year, to you & your family!

    ReplyDelete