Monday, October 24, 2016

Jolly Friends Lollipops

 Dressing up lollipops as part of a display I was working on. Would you open it an eat it or leave it forever and ever? 

 
Jolly Friends is turning out to be one of my holiday favorites this year, I'm having such a good time playing with it.
 
 
It's basically a little pizza box with a hole in it!
 
 
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Real Red, Whisper White
Stamp Set:  Jolly Friends
Accessories:  Jolly Hat Builder Punch, Merriest Wishes, Merry Tags Framelits, Real Red Satin Ribbon
 
 
 
 The 12 Days of Christmas 2016 tutorial is now available.  You can purchase it from the right hand sidebar or my tutorials page.  It contains step by step photos, patterns and instructions for completing all 12 Days of Christmas shown on my blog from October 1-12, 2016.
Shop Stampin' Up! online from the convenience of your own home at my online store.  Shop the Holiday Catalog here and be sure to check the Clearance Rack as it is updated periodically.
Earn FREE Stamps With Becky Rewards Program print your copy HERE

1 comment :