Thursday, September 29, 2016

Inking Everything's Facebook Hop is today at 2 pm MST

It's time for another fabulous Facebook Hop! 
My Inking Everything team of amazing demonstrators hops each quarter and this time we are featuring products from the Holiday Catalog. 
The hop starts today at 2 pm MST

 
Here is a glimpse of my projects.  I invite you to head over to my Inking Idaho Facebook Business Page to get started on the hop. 
Be sure to log into your Facebook account so you can follow along.


 
Just in case you get lost, here is a complete list of all 22 participants.
Michelle Mock McDaniel – https://www.facebook.com/made4ubymichelle
Becky Roberts - https://www.facebook.com/InkingIdaho/  (you are here)
 
 Come join us in Colorado Springs, Colorado on October 7th and 8th for a stamping good time!
Details and registration HERE
 
Shop Stampin' Up! online from the convenience of your own home at my online store.  The Holiday Catalog is here and be sure to check out the Clearance Rack too as new things are added periodically.
  Earn FREE Stamps With Becky rewards program - print your copy HERE.

2 comments :

  1. I am so sad, The blog hop is all done on Facebook. I do not have an account and can not come to visit everyone. I know the all the participants will have beautiful projects to view.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do - it's pretty amazing! You better join the club and get a FB account. :)

      Delete