Friday, July 29, 2016

Thankful Thoughts

 I mixed a little Thankful Thoughts with the flowers from the Jar of Love for this card.

 
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Stamp Set: Thankful Thoughts, Jar of Love
Accessories:  Everyday Jars Framelits, Big Shot, Linen Thread, Corner Rounder
 

 
 
Thoughtful Branches Online Class - available until August 5th.  See details HERE.
 
 
For all the details on my August Thoughtful Branches Online Class, please visit my Stampinology page. This class is available to order through August 5th, 2016.
 
 
 
Shop Stampin' Up! online from the convenience of your own home at my online store.  Be sure to check out the Clearance Rack as new things are added periodically.
  Earn FREE Stamps With Becky rewards program - print your copy HERE

1 comment :

  1. These are beautiful! I love the flowers from Jar of Love and this is a great way to use them. Just this morning I was thinking I needed to use more Very Vanilla. This will be a way to start! I use SO MUCH Whisper White, my Vanilla is getting jealous! :)

    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete