Friday, July 22, 2016

Sweet Cupcake Tags

How about some cupcake tags?  Sometimes you only need to add a to: & from: tag and not a whole card, right?  Here are some pretty cute ones!  
 

I suppose I don't need to tell you again how much I love this set!  Not so much because of the cupcakes, although they are cute, but for the way it stamps and the ease in which it lines up for the three-step stamping process.  It makes the stamping experience successful every time!
 
All parts are from the Sweet Cupcake set and Cupcake Cutouts Framelits.  The three-step colors are the same combination of colors I used on the bears, HERE.
 
Don't forget, my new gift card size purse tutorial, Fashionable Favorites, is now available.
 
 
Shop Stampin' Up! online from the convenience of your own home at my online store.  Be sure to check out the Clearance Rack as new things are added periodically.
  Earn FREE Stamps With Becky rewards program - print your copy HERE.

3 comments :

  1. What a great idea! Wouldn't this dress up a birthday present wrapped in plain white and ribbon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am honestly so in love with these, my personal email is cupcake orientated - something about zombies too but these are totally up my ally!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been visiting your recipe blog regularly. The way of recipe tips looks to be easy for all readers. I would personally recommend our blog visitors to subscribe to obtain useful posts like this periodically. Particularly post on " " is awesome. Get in touch with us via our websites sweet shops in coimbatore | sweet restaurant in cuddalore

    ReplyDelete