Monday, July 18, 2016

Inking Everything Team Summer Party

Yesterday I showed you how to make the mini bouquet of flowers. Today's photo is the whole gift I gave my friend and downline Vicki for generously offering to host our team summer party at her home.
 
 
This is one of my new Fashionable Favorites gift card size purses in pink, her favorite color along with the bouquet and a card.
  
Highlights of the party include playing a couple of rounds of blind stamping, shown below.
 
 
Cathy Stephenson is blindfolding stamped, Sheryl Knight in round one.  They had to stamp, place Washi Tape, tie a ribbon and add rhinestones.

 
Pretty darn good!

 
Debbie Ware blindfolding Janey.

 
It was fun to listen to the coaching, not so sure I could follow all that!!!

 
 
Our judges said Janey won for that round!  Well done girls!
 
Here is a video of some of the fun, I didn't get the ending though but you can still enjoy the game.
 

 
Round 2
 
 
 This time they had to do some punching and layering, stamping and rhinestones!

 
Amanda Clark had excellent coaching form Marcy Kowallis and Karen Leavitt
 
 
 
Here's was amazing and she was our round 2 winner.
 
 
Competing against Amanda was Sara Sherlock with her coaches Teri French and Janine Pope.  Both of these girls had some seriously mad skills.  they probably could have completed these blindfolded with no coaching!


 
Look at that!  Despite a tiny malfunction with the black pad at first, she did a killer job!!
 
It was a great summer party and so fun to just relax and do goofy things.  I love celebrating and rewarding my Inking Everything team whenever I can and I wish just once we could all be together!
 
I made a fun Flipgram of our piñata busting.  It was full of Stampin' Up! product and candy

 
 
 




 
All the tables were outside, each one decorated in a separate theme.  It was 95 degrees outside so we ended up eating inside and I didn't get a single photo of the tables!

 
Vicki's husband Terry was an awesome help with the piñata and did all the meats for the dinner.  Yummmm---oooo! This man is the party master and they were the perfect hosts!!
 
 
Everyone brought a dish to share and we had more food than could feed an army!  This was just one of the dessert tables!!!
Thank you team Inking Everything for a fabulous evening!


Shop Stampin' Up! online from the convenience of your own home at my online store.  Be sure to check out the Clearance Rack as new things are added periodically.
  Earn FREE Stamps With Becky rewards program - print your copy HERE.

2 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh this looks like SUCH a GOOD TIME!!! What a great idea, Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki --- what an amazing friend you are for hosting! She's a keeper, Becky ^_^

    ReplyDelete