Thursday, January 7, 2016

Beautiful Ride

Another new set in the Occasions Catalog that I really, really like is Beautiful Ride
We were given this set at a Stampin' Up! event in San Diego and I fell in love with the car.  I had a Volkswagen just like this in high school!
 
 
I made these for our Inking Everything team swap.

I stamped them on Soft Sky cardstock and water colored them with Marina Mist ink and an Aqua Painter.
 
 
I cut them all out and added them to cards.  The background uses a lot of the stamps from the new beautiful Timeless Textures stamp set.
 

 
You can't see it very well but I cut the windows out and added Window Sheets behind them...after all, I was making MY car!   There is also a bit of Wink of Stella on the wheels...but my car wasn't glittery. *Ü*
 
Get FREE Products!
Sale-A-Bration is Stampin' Up!'s customer and hostess appreciation promotion.  With every $50 you spend, you can choose one item in this catalog FREE.  Spend $100 and you'll get 2 FREE products and on and on!  See all the FREE products HERE!


Shop Stampin' Up! online from the convenience of your own home at my online store.  Be sure to check out the Clearance Rack and the Weekly Deals!
       
Earn FREE Stamps With Becky rewards program - print your copy HERE.

10 comments :

  1. Squeal! One of my favorite cards you've made!! YOU DA BOMB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! I have yet to break out this set. Your card might have pushed me over the edge. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute. Love the mass production aspect and the kinda multi-media-esque touch to final product.
    Love the love bug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorbs, Becky, so cute! Thanks for the details, I was wondering about the cut out windows and was happy for confirmation of my thoughts, but was then wondering how you'd perfectly stamped the dog, so, to read of your "window sheets" was a brilliant moment! Ahhh, you are so smart! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE the way you colored this sweet little ride. This set is definitely on my wish list!

    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in awe of all that "fussy" cutting! One or two cards, maybe. But a whole bunch? WOW!!! And so cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Becky, you've said before you're not an artist but this proves you are! My first car was a blue bug like this too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you fussy cut these or did you use a Silhouette or Scan 'n' Cut?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry, meant to add that I really like these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cut them out by hand...every stinking one of them! :)

    ReplyDelete