Friday, October 23, 2015

Peaceful Pines Tags

I love making tags for any occasion and these Christmas tags were so much fun!  Featured on page 16 of the Holiday Catalog using my favorite set of the season - Peaceful Pines.

 
I made these with an adorable little drawer style container for my 12 Days of Christmas tutorial this year but look how cute they are on a dowel tree too!
 
 
Only one day left to get stamps at 15% off.  Don't let this great offer pass you by as you prepare for all your holiday stamping! Offer good thought October 23rd.
 
 
Please place your order HERE.
 
My 12 Days of Christmas 2015 Edition tutorial is now available.  The link to purchase is on my sidebar.  Thank YOU!

View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy.

No comments :

Post a Comment