Thursday, September 17, 2015

Wicked Treat Bag

 I held my Halloween Treats classes last week and lookie what is on sale this week - the Mini Treat Bag Thinlit! 
Along with some other fun items, the weekly deals are for this week only, new ones come out next Tuesday.
 
 
Regular Price: $40.00 US
            Discounted Price: $30.00 US

 
 
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Tangelo Twist, Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper
Stamp Set:  Howl-o-ween Treat, Project Life Seasonal Snapshot (Wicked)
Accessories:  Mini Treat Bag Thinlit, Big Shot, Banner Builder Punch, Happy Haunting Designer Washi Tape, Silver Ribbon


My September Gift To You
 
During the month of September, for all orders of $35 or more to my online store you will receive this tutorial on how to create this super cute Packed For School ensemble.
After you place your qualifying order, I'll send it to you via e-mail. 
If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.
 

View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy.

No comments :

Post a Comment