Friday, July 3, 2015

Sprinkles of Life Ice Cream

 I have to admit, I'm really loving this little stamp set.  Maybe it's just the ice cream...yummm!  I've mentioned this before, but this is our Ronald McDonald House Charity set for this year. 
Ronald McDonald House Charities keeps families together and surrounded by love when their children are receiving medical treatment far from home.  Stampin' Up! donates $3 from the sale of this stamp set to the Ronald McDonald House Charity.
 
 
Cardstock:  Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip
Stamp Set: Sprinkles of Life
Accessories: Tree Builder Punch, Tag Topper Punch, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Jewels, 5/8" Organza Ribbon, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
 
 
My July Gift To You

During the month of July, for all orders of $35 or more to my online store you will receive this tutorial on how to create an adorable pair of Summer Sandals.
After you place your qualifying order, I'll send it to you via e-mail. 
If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.

View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy.

No comments :

Post a Comment