Thursday, June 4, 2015

Sprinkles of Life Post It Note Rings

More of my favorite little Post It Note Rings but this time made with the new Sprinkles of Life stamp set.
 

Cardstock:  Pool Party, Early Espresso, Watermelon Wonder
Stamp Set:  Sprinkles of Life
Accessories:  Tree Builder Punch, Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine, Pearls, 3/4" Binder Rings (Amazon), Crop-a-dile.
 
My June Gift To You

During the month of June, for all orders of $35 or more to my online store you will receive this tutorial on how to create this Build a Birthday Accordion File and all 4 cards.
After you place your qualifying order, I'll send it to you via e-mail. 
If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.
 
 
View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy

2 comments :

  1. Love the Post-it-Note rings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the little post it notes that you made. They are so cute and love the new stamp set.

    ReplyDelete