Sunday, June 14, 2015

Open House MaKe n Take

Yesterday's Open House and Rubber Garage Sale were a hit!  There were times we had standing room only in the house, it was fun to see everyone excited to get the new catalog!  Of course I have photos to show you of displays but today I'm sharing the make n take card everyone could create.
 

Same card, five different ways using the new In Colors for 2015-2017.
Cardstock:  Very Vanilla, Typeset Specialty Designer Series Paper
Stamp Set:  Butterfly Basics, One Big Meaning
Accessories:  Linen Thread, Pearls, In Color Blossom Accents
 
 
Tip Top Taupe


Delightful Dijon

 
Mint Macaron


Watermelon Wonder

 
Cucumber Crush
 
Who likes FREE stamps??
 
 
 Stampin' Up! is offering a new recruiting promotion  - sign up to be a new demonstrator and you will get to choose 2 FREE stamp sets from the all new catalog!  
 
Not one set but TWO free stamp sets!!!
 
Why would you want to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator on my Inking Everything team?  I answer that question HERE.
 
Ready to join the fun?  Sign up HERE for just $99 (you get to choose $125 in products) plus two FREE stamp sets!
 
My June Gift To You

During the month of June, for all orders of $35 or more to my online store you will receive this tutorial on how to create this Build a Birthday Accordion File and all 4 cards.
After you place your qualifying order, I'll send it to you via e-mail. 
If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.
View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy.

No comments :

Post a Comment