Tuesday, June 2, 2015

New Catalog Ordering Starts Today!

Today is the day we have all been waiting for - the new 2015-2016 Annual Stampin' Up! catalog is live!!

Check it out in all it's glory right HERE.


And to sweeten the day, Stampin' Up! is offering a new recruiting promotion starting today - sign up to be a new demonstrator and you will get to choose 2 FREE stamp sets from the all new catalog!  

Who doesn't LOVE free stamps - not one set but TWO!!!

Why would you want to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator on my Inking Everything team?  I answer that question HERE.
Ready to join the fun?  Sign up HERE for just $99 (you get to choose $125 in products) plus two FREE stamp sets!

My June Gift To You

During the month of June, for all orders of $35 or more to my online store you will receive this tutorial on how to create this Build a Birthday Accordion File and all 4 cards.
After you place your qualifying order, I'll send it to you via e-mail. 
If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.
View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy

No comments :

Post a Comment