Monday, June 1, 2015

My June Gift To You!

Can you believe it'd already June 1st.  Boy, time flies when you're having fun! 
I have a new tutorial for you that is free with a $35 order to my online store this month.  I'm using a new set, Build a Birthday that will be available on June 2nd when the new catalog goes live - I can't wait for you to see it!
My June Gift to You!


Build a Birthday Accordion File


The tutorial contains all the directions and cutting measurements to complete the accordion file & all four cards and it is FREE to you with an online order of $35 or more to my  online store during the month of June.   
After you place your qualifying order, I'll send the tutorial to you via e-mail.

1 comment :

  1. Is this tutorial available to demos?
    It is lovely.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete