Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Inking Idaho on the Road - Columbus Was A Hit!!!

This past weekend we held Inking Idaho on the Road - Columbus in Ohio and my oh my did we ever have a great time!  My downline Julie Robinson, put the event on and she did an incredible job!
 

 
All set up and ready to go.


How exciting to see them lined up for registration down the hall and around the corner!

 
Packed house of crazy, wild, excited people all sharing in the same love - stamping!
 
 
Julie greeted everyone with a run down of the schedule.  She and her team did an excellent job seeing to every single detail.  Her displays were beautiful, her projects adorable and the entire day was just flawless.  I could not have asked for a better event. 
 

I have 4 downline in the area and they all attended. Julie Robinson, Jannean Lanham, Dani Dziama and Susan Ellett.
 

So proud of you Julie! 

 
Fun photo of Julie and Dani - friendships are what it's all about!

 
Everyone won a prize during prize patrol but I got a picture of my cutie patootie Sue!
Photos of the projects and my presentation coming up in a couple days. :)
 
My June Gift To You

During the month of June, for all orders of $35 or more to my online store you will receive this tutorial on how to create this Build a Birthday Accordion File and all 4 cards.
After you place your qualifying order, I'll send it to you via e-mail. 
If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.



View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy.

1 comment :

  1. Julie did an amazing job - I had so much fun! Your presentation was fabulous and I'm hitting the hardware store next week after we finish moving to our new place :)

    ReplyDelete