Thursday, April 23, 2015

Hello There

New items have been added to the Clearance Rack - go check them out!
 
See the Clearance Rack HERE.

Hello There card uses the tag from the Hamburger die for the top portion.

 
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Soft Sky, Kraft, Lost Lagoon, Chocolate Chip
Stamp Set:  Hello There Hostess Set, Petal Potpourri
Accessories:  Hamburger Die, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Jewels, Flower Medallion Punch, Petite Petals Punch, Lost Lagoon Ribbon, Linen Thread
 
 
The Stampin' Up! retiring stamp set and product list is here.  Some things are discounted up to 50% off and flying off the shelf.  I suggest you get your favorites now, while they still may be available!! 
Embellishments and products are while supplies last, stamp sets will continue to be manufactured until May 26th.
 
See the complete list HERE. 
 
My April Gift To You 
 
During the month of April, for all orders of $35 or more to my online store you will receive this tutorial on how to create this darling Pink Painted Petals Purse and the four 3 x 3 Love Notes that go inside.  After you place your qualifying order, I'll send it to you via e-mail.
 
If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail.
 
View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2014-15 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy

1 comment :

  1. *best snooty art critic voice* it speaks to me.

    ;) super cute, pinned it to my "CASE ASAP" board!

    ReplyDelete