Sunday, March 1, 2015

Kindness Matters - My March Gift To You

 My oh my this year moving along quickly, don't you think?  Here we are in March already and I'm looking forward to spring and flowers and lots of sunshine.  Well not so much here in Idaho right now, but a girl can dream. *Ü*

 
This month's gift to you for all orders of $35 or more to my online store during the month of March is the tutorial on how to create this stationary holder, Kindness Matters. 
After you place your qualifying order, I'll send it to you via e-mail.
 
 
March also bring exciting new bonus products to the Sale-a-bration line-up.  We have 4 new selections to choose from absolutely FREE with a $50 order.
 
View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2014-15 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy!

2 comments :

  1. Hi Becky. I'm a Stampin Up demonstrator too. Would love to have the tutorial on your beautiful Kindness Matters set. I can send you my email if you don't mind sharing with me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TomsMom92, e-mail me yasou@cableone.net.

    ReplyDelete