Sunday, January 4, 2015

Groovy Love Valentines - My January Gift To You!

Sale-a-Bration starts Tuesday, January 6th and so does the all new Occasions Catalog.  That's where you will find this cute Valentine's Designer Series Paper called Stacked With Love and the oh-so-adorable Berry Basket Die!
 
 
My January gift to you for  all orders of $35 or more to my online store during the month of January is the tutorial on how to create this darling project, Groovy Love Valentines. 
After you place your qualifying order, I'll send it to you via e-mail.


If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no contact information on you. So please send me an e-mail after you order.
 
 
COMING Tuesday, JANUARY 6TH!!!
 
View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2014-15 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy!

1 comment :

  1. I simply love the stamp set,Groovy Love - the polka dot hearts are so adorable!The other stamp set I utilized is Just Sayin' that facilitates with the Word Bubble Framelits.It felt great to dust off some "dismissed" item and make!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>>
    Gift Baskets sites Review

    ReplyDelete