Tuesday, December 23, 2014

French Fry Box Teacher Gifts

Sometimes being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator comes in really handy.  Like when your son comes home from school the night before the last day of school before Christmas break and announces that he thinks he wants to give ALL his teacher something for Christmas!
 
 
 Fortunately I had pretty much everything I needed to make some cute little gifts for the high school teachers.  I used the French Fry Box Die, turned the front of them in to chalkboards with the stamps still out from a previous project and tied them up in cello bags!  Each one contains a See's candy bar, Target gift card, Hand sanitizer and assorted small chocolates.

 
Bam!  One hour and seven little gifts made...with a fully stocked craft space. That's why I tell my husband I 'need' back-ups of everything - you just never know what may come up! *Ü*
 
My December Gift For You!
 

 December's special gift with an order of $50 or more to my online store is an Amazing Birthday kit! Everything is cut and ready to assemble with full instructions and all you need is the Amazing Birthday stamp set and adhesive.

If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no shipping information on you. So please send me an e-mail when you order.

 
View the Stampin' Up! 2014-15 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy!

6 comments :

  1. what sweet little gifts and sweeter still, that your son asked for gifts for his teachers...high school son no less! You are teaching him by example what it means to receive something made from the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are precious. What a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always ready for anything! Way to go! It's great to be needed isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Where did the tags come from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Laura.... Love the tag! Was that done with a rubber stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tag was a Google search for chalkboard tags, then I resized it to fit.

    ReplyDelete