Sunday, December 21, 2014

Curvy Keepsake Box - Window

Can you believe I almost didn't order this Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit.  I had convinced myself that I didn't need it. What was I thinking??
It's turned out to be one of my favorite all time products and this is yet another reason why...windows.  So fun!!
 
 
I used the Artisan Label Punch to punch a hole in the front and glued a piece of Window Sheets behind it before folding it together.  Now the recipient can get a peek of what is in there.  Another reason I love this box is you don't have to tear it to open to enjoy the contents.  It comes apart and back together again easily.
 
Here are some fun things you can do with the Curvy Keepsakes Box Thinlit.

Use the long half and connect them together to create a cute candy holder.


Use the short half to create a darling cup. 






Aren't they just the cutest little boxes?
 
 
 My December Gift For You!
 

 December's special gift with an order of $50 or more to my online store is an Amazing Birthday kit! Everything is cut and ready to assemble with full instructions and all you need is the Amazing Birthday stamp set and adhesive.

If you select 'No Contact' when you order, I have no shipping information on you. So please send me an e-mail when you order.

 
View the Stampin' Up! 2014-15 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy!

1 comment :