Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Wondrous Wreath Tea Light

Isn't this a fun idea?  I used the Wondrous Wreath stamp set, stamped 3 of them, made slits in two wreaths and overlapped slightly to create a candle holder.  Add a bow and it's an easy peasy little gift to leave on someone's desk or use as a table setting.
 


 
The back is a 2" circle punch.

 
I must say, this is one of my Christmas favorites so far!
 
Halloween Fun! Tutorial
 
 
 The step by step instructions and color picture tutorial for these Halloween Fun! projects will be e-mailed to you as a gift from me with a $35 or more order to my online store through September 30th.
See the Stampin' Up! 2014-15 Catalog  and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy

13 comments :

  1. What an incredible cute little candle holder, I think it is one of my favourites that I have seen so far also, TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never cease to knock my socks off, Becky Roberts!! This is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Your candle holder is soooooo cute Becky! I'm going to have to make one! When you say you made slits in two of them, I'm not understanding what you mean. Can you show me?
    Thanks so much, Cindee@pacbell.net.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea! It will make a great Secret Santa gift... thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Becky! I think I'm going to have to dig out my fake tea lights and try this out! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the inspiration Becky, I loved it and had to try to make one too, it is not completely equal as I forgot how you did it exactly. Thanks Greetings Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a great idea! Thanks for sharing. I cant wait to make one! Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a simple and great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely fabulous! Great idea, it may be July but guess where I'm going tomorrow!!! Craft room here I come!!!

    ReplyDelete