Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Cutie 3 x 3 Card Baggies

During the Stampin' Up! Convention I like to have fun things to hand out to friends I get to see just once a year.  I want them to be fun but not big and heavy as sometimes I carry them around for 3 days until I find everyone. *Ü*

 
This time I made 3 x 3 cards and put them in baggies with a little candy. I started by cutting all the Polaroid frames.  Of course I chose a size that didn't have an easy to use Framelit, so I hand cut them all...
 Then I used the Flower Patch stamp set and the Snapshot stamp set to fill them in.   
 


 
The 3 x 3 cards are in the 4 x 6 Cello Bags.  I filled the smaller cello bags (sorry now discontinued) with candies and stapled them all together. Created a baggie topper and viola - CUTE!

 
Front and back side.

 
 
Pretty fun, don't you think??
 
See the 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! Catalog and when you are ready, please order HERE. 
Earn Free Stamps with Becky - print your copy!   

10 comments :

  1. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us bloggers. Have fun at convention and be safe. I wish I was a recipient of one of those adorable 3 x 3. Maybe next year I will get to come if all is well at my home. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable. I couldn't go to convention this year and feeling sad wish I was there!! Have great time these are awesome gifts !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love them Becky! The camera is so.... great! Have a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous! I hope I meet you! I am a huge fan! Love the camera! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. always love your ideas; have a great time at convention....not that you don't! I'll be waiting for pictures of swaps

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing I was there and on the receiving end. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute, cute!! Makes me now want to purchase the camera stamp!! Have fun at convention....one of these years I am going to have to make it to Utah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All (Kauaiiiii) terribly cute, fun gifts and more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll probably never open mine or give those cards out. Everything is so cute I need to keep it around for inspiration! ;)

    ReplyDelete