Friday, May 2, 2014

Prize Patrol

Prize Patrol from Inking Idaho on the Road.  Some of these you've seen before but here are all of them together.  This was the most fun part of the day - our Prize Patrol girls were awesome!

 
Embellishment containers filled with Sponge Daubers

 
Designer Series Paper Packs

 
Cardstock Sampler Rings

 
A stamp keychain.

 
In  Color Boutique  Embellishments.
 
 
Paper Piercers

 
Dazzling Details Glitter Glue

 
Tombow Multipurpose Glue

 
Blender Pens
 
 
Stampin' Spritzers
 
 
Babs Britton and Kozzette Bennett figuring out what to give first. *Ü*
 
So much fun - everyone got a gift!

7 comments :

  1. Awesome! Sounds like it was a great event! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like a 4-star event....awesome pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the prize give aways!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm blown away; wish I was there! I'm so glad everyone had a fantabulous time! Thank you so much for your sharing! Woo Hoo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome Prize Patrols, and even more special that they are hand made! Great job ladies!! Love all the packaging

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your creativity AND energy never ceases to amaze me! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing the photos, Becky...I love my DSP pack that I won...but I didn't see any of the other prizes given out, so this was fun to look at! You have so much talent, and so does your downline!! ~Cliffie

    ReplyDelete