Sunday, May 18, 2014

Paper Purse Display Part 2

Here is the second half of the purse display I did for our last event.  I've used these to death,  I really need to create some new purses this summer. *Ü*


 
My all-time favorite shape!  This one is Coastal Cabana and Silver Glimmer paper - so pretty with rhinestones in each lacy doily. From the Tres Chic Handbags tutorial.

Pink Pirouette cardstock and Flower Shop stamp set. From the Tres Chic Handbags tutorial.



Soft Sky cardstock. This is the same purse as the first one only I reduced the pattern about 50%.  it's pretty tiny now, a gift card won't fit. From the Tres Chic Handbags tutorial.

 
Melon Mambo and Chocolate Chip cardstock.  This tutorial is from the 12 Days of Christmas 2011 edition.  (It is shown in Christmas paper.)

 
Be sure to check out this week's Weekly Deals HERE.
Only two weeks left to shop for the Retired Items HERE.

2 comments :

  1. Every one of them is cute as anything. Keep using them! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gotten my $$$ worth from these bags & other items; YOU make the directions so easy; I'm enjoying your shares, as some of them I wouldn't have thought to make them like this; TFS!

    ReplyDelete