Friday, March 14, 2014

Inking Idaho on the Road

Yep, it's true, I'm taking the show on the road.  Want to join me?  First stop is Boise, Idaho...I know, long way from home, right? LOL!
 
 
Come join in for stamping - fresh ideas - stamping - live demonstrations - stamping - personal business exploration - stamping - and FUN with friends! 
 
WHEN: April 25th and April 26th

TIME:  25th 6:30-9:30 pm and 26th 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
 
WHERE: The Pursuit
                  6151 N Discovery Place
                  Boise, ID 83713
 
Event Registration open now!  Click HERE for all the details.
 
Cost $35 for Saturday and $10 for the Add On class Friday evening.

 
 
 A FREE Gift  with Your Order This Month
 


Mini Magazine Holder and 3 x 3 Chalkboard Easel Cards tutorial - my gift to you for the month of March when you place a $35 order to my online store.

 

4 comments :

  1. That's so exciting Becky! I wish you all the best on top of all that fun!!! Cheers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your "traveling logo!" Wish I lived closer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! How I wish you were coming to California with this show! After reading all the details, this sounds like the best $35 dollars your could ever spend on yourself! Much success to you <3

    ReplyDelete