Friday, February 7, 2014

Thank You Calendars

Cute little pocket calendars as January thank you's for my stamp clubs.



 
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Pack
Stamp Set:  Creative Elements
Accessories:  Flower punch from Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Rhinestone Jewels, Velcro, self-stick calendars from Vippies.com
 
A FREE Gift  with Your Order This Month
 

Scallop Tag Topper Punch Projects tutorial - my gift to you for the month of February when you place a $35 order to my online store.
The amazing Occasions Catalog
What's better than free product Sale-a-bration Brochure
Creative inspiration and awesome products 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! catalog
 Check 'em out and then please, place your order right HERE. 

2 comments :

  1. Those are very cute! I love to see how you work your business too, and to get so many awesome ideas from you! You are a working mill of ideas and goodies, I just love everything! Thank you again for sharing your wonderful self and talents with us! I know you are very appreciated by all! Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! I am a calendar freak IYKWIM ... I have 3 different sizes of the Vippies ... could you email me what size you used so I can CASE this cute idea?
    barbararoberts01095@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete