Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Accordion File Folders

Another stamp club project...accordion file folders.  Isn't this a fun idea for sending a few photographs or recipes?  They are regular card size, 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" and made with the Envelope Punch Board.
 
 
Cardstock:  Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack
Stamp Set:  Yippee-Skippee, Create A Cupcake
Accessories:  On Film Framelit Dies,  Cupcake Builder Punch, Rhinestone Jewels, Envelope Punch Board
 
My downline and friend Julie Brewer is getting ready to kick off her Inky Fingers Club Occasions Catalog Session on Sunday, February 9th.  Check out the blog for more information. 
 
 
A FREE Gift  with Your Order This Month

Scallop Tag Topper Punch Projects tutorial - my gift to you for the month of February when you place a $35 order to my online store.
The amazing Occasions Catalog
What's better than free stuff in the Sale-a-bration Brochure
Creative inspiration and awesome products 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! catalog
 Check 'em out and then please, place your order right HERE. 

6 comments :

  1. Not only are your "ideas" always cute Becky, but I love your decorations too! Too cute! I love that neg. frame and the multicolored sentiment and that cupcake too. This is soo adorable; I love it all! TFS Becky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your creations and this one is no exception. Would you be willing to share some step-by-step instructions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie, the instruction are on my Inking Idaho Facebook page. If you like my page (or already have) you can get the instructions there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the project, and have a question regarding how you adhered the accordian portion to the sides of the card?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have got to get the Envelope Punch Board! I love your File Folder Cards!! I did get to use the punch board today for the first time at a Shoe Box Swap to make a bow. It was awesome!! Like your all or your cards and projects! :)

    ReplyDelete