Friday, January 3, 2014

Sweet Little Valentines - January FREE Tutorial

Are you  ready for the new Occasions Catalog?  I've been having a little fun with a few of my favorite new sets. 
 
 
This ensemble contains a cute little box using the Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Fringe Flower and 2 Valentine cards and envelopes using a bunch of the new items in the catalog.  And best of all it is FREE to you for the month of January when you place a $35 order to my online store.
 
 
See the New Occasions Catalog HERE.
 
Creative inspiration and amazing products can be found in the  2013-2014 Stampin' Up! catalog.  Check it out and then please, place your order right HERE
Thank you!
 

6 comments :

  1. Every one of these are just way too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very, very sorry for your loss. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for your loss.
    My heart goes out to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky sending you warm virtual hugs and sincere sympathies at this sad time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Goodness! I'm so sorry?..I lost my Mom and Dad 18 months apart....it is not easy. BIG Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Goodness! I'm so sorry?..I lost my Mom and Dad 18 months apart....it is not easy. BIG Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete