Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sketched Birthday

I need a bunch of new birthday cards for this year I so pulled out my favorite go-to birthday set, Sketched Birthday and several new supplies! 
 
 
Cardstock:  Strawberry Slush, Going Gray, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper
 
Stamp Set:  Sketched Birthday
 
Accessories:  Scallops Textured Embossing Folder, Oval Framelits, Big Shot, Baby!, In Color Boutique Details Embellishments, Markers and Blender Pens for coloring.
 
 
It's all about spring in the new Occasions Catalog HERE.
 
A FREE Tutorial with Your Order This Month
 
Sweet Little Valentines tutorial - FREE to you for the month of January when you place a $35 order to my online store. 
Creative inspiration and amazing products can be found in the  2013-2014 Stampin' Up! catalog.  Check it out and then please, place your order right HERE
 
Thank you!

3 comments :

  1. This birthday card is totally FAB! When you start punching peek windows ( I think I just made up a new term, for the punched oval!) and adding banners, it adds to the production time, but it is so worth the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Becky! Plus you can send it to either gender or you could simply change the color of the embellishment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love that set too, one of my all time favorites for birthdays. Love how the one banner is popped up with the oval in it! :O)

    ReplyDelete