Thursday, December 12, 2013

Santa File Folder Cards

I've said it before...I love this style of card.  I was making these waaaay before the Envelope Punch Board and now that just makes it easier.

 
 
Cardstock:  Crumb Cake, Seasons of Style Designer Series Paper Pack, Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
 
Stamp Sets:  Santa's List, Teeny Tiny Wishes
 
Accessories:  1-1/4", 1-3/8" Circle Punches, Scallop Circle Punch, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Envelope Punch Board
 
 


For the month of December, with any $35 or more order to my online store, I'll send you the tutorial for these Holiday Handbags.


12 Days of Christmas 2013 is now available!
Order HERE.
 
 
 
 
View the new 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! catalog online, and please place your order right HERE
Thank you!

 

1 comment :

  1. I love these Folder Cards!! I've never made one but it's on my list . . . amongst so many other things! LOL! Once again, I'm just loving your new site. It has a fresh feeling to it and I love the colors as well! :)

    ReplyDelete