Height: 2 3/8"
- Box is 4" x 6-3/4". Score all 4 sides at 1".
- Cut on two opposite sides of the score lines up to the intersecting score line.
- Cut the corners off on the diagonal to avoid any pesky hang overs and then assemble into a box.
- Handle is 1-7/8" x 11". Score at 1-1/2", 5-1/2" and 9-1/2". Fold in half and secure with adhesive.
- Use the small oval punch to make an hole for carrying.
- Fold the flaps out and secure to the inside of the box with Sticky Strip.
For the month of December, with any $35 or more order to my online store, I'll send you the tutorial for these Holiday Handbags.