Friday, November 29, 2013

A New Look - Did You Notice?

I've updated my blog with a fresh new look...it's still me, just with less polka dots.

 
These were the projects from my November Friday Free Class.  I had lots of little pieces left over from the months events and thanks to some great inspiration from Stampin' Connections I was able to use them all up.


 
Christmas Messages, Crumb Cake cardstock and Seasons of Style Designer Series Paper

Don't forget the Holiday Sale is going on.

 
Now through December 2nd you can take advantage of these incredible Holiday Deals. Don't miss out!!
 
For the month of November, with any $35 or more order to my online store, I'll send you the tutorial on this Creative Gift Packaging class!


12 Days of Christmas 2013 is now available!
Order HERE.
 
 
 
View the new 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! catalog online, and please place your order right HERE
Thank you!

11 comments :

  1. Love the new look Becky ... hope you are well and doing okay x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful makeover!! Simple and fresh! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new blog look! Great cards with leftovers too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE IT! This is the perfect example of less is more! Happy holidays to you and thanks for brightening the day of so many with your paper crafting talents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely perfect! I love your new blog..... simple and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new look! It's like a new haircut, change is good. Happy to see some dots though, it's your signature!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new look! It's like a new haircut, change is good. Happy to see some dots though, it's your signature!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new fresh and crisp look you have given your blog. Oh and Love the projects too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Becky. I just love peeking at your blog daily and you have so much talent and I'm so thankful for you sharing your creativity. I love your new look. it's always nice to have a change now and then.... hugs.

    ReplyDelete