Friday, September 6, 2013

Halloween Bash Class

If you are in or around the Boise area, come join me for some Halloween stamping fun!
 
 
Featuring the Halloween Hello stamp set and Witches Brew Designer Series Paper.

\
Halloween Bash Class
Tuesday, September 24th 6:30-9:30
$20
(Registration required with payment by September 17th)
 

The new Holiday Catalog is now available and it's AWESOME!  Chocked full of Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas items plus 17 pages of creative ideas. Get inspired right HERE. 
 
View the new 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! catalog online, and please place your order right HERE.  Thank you! 
 

6 comments :

  1. Hi I love your Halloween class. The treat bag I think that is what it is, is so cute. Will you will selling directions for the class? Thanks Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shell36, I’m writing a tutorial for the Halloween class for my class attendees and I’m happy to send it to you and cut a kit for you as well. The cost would be the same as the local class, $20 for the kit with all the goodies and tutorial. Or just $3.95 for the tutorial alone. Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Becky I would love the tutorial you can send me a paypal and I will pay. My email is wrobele@netnitco.net thanks Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be interested in a kit and tutorial. Live in Dallas. my email is blbayes@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete