Sunday, September 22, 2013

Dahlia Thank You Notes

I love the 3 x 3 size cards. They are so cute, I wish we could mail them.  These were the thank you notes for my Stamp Clubs this month.
 
 
Cardstock:  Soft Sky, Whisper White
Stamp Set:  Regarding Dahlia
Accessories:  Early Espresso Baker's Twine

 
Halloween Bash Class kits and tutorial are still available.  Please see this posting for ordering information, HERE. 
Check out the Holiday Catalog!  It's FULL of Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas goodies plus 17 pages of creative ideas. Get inspired right HERE
View the new 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! catalog online, and please place your order right HERE.  Thank you! 

2 comments :

  1. Cute! I love this stamp set, thanks to you. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute, I love them. My Dahlia is coming on Friday; woo hoo!
    Do you write a note in each one or the card is your thank you "and a gift" for your customers?
    Do you include the 3x3 envelopes too?
    Anyway, your cards are so cute, I love them! TFS!

    ReplyDelete