Saturday, June 22, 2013

Perfect Blend Birthday

The first set in the new catalog that I knew I was going to order was Perfect Blend - this adorable little coffee set.
 
 
Cardstock:  Basic Gray, Smoky  Slate, Strawberry Slush, Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper
Stamp Sets:  Perfect Blend, Really good Greetings
Accessories:  Scallop Edge Border Punch, Alphabet Press Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine
 
 
 
View the new 2013-2014 Stampin' Up! catalog online, and please place your order right HERE

3 comments :

  1. I love this card Becky! I can't wait to try that coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card! I love how you changed it up with your dsp/card stock and how you used a different sentiment. Very fun and cute card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Becky, one for sure I'll have to CASE! Thanks for sharing, just adorable.

    ReplyDelete