Wednesday, March 6, 2013

There's Only One YOU!

One of the cards this month's stamp club will be making with the Dress Up Framelits and the flowers from the Pop-Up Posies kit.


Cardstock is cut 4-1/4" x 11".  Score at 2-1/2" and 6-3/4".  The hole is punched with the 2-1/2" Circle Punch.
Pool Party & Calypso Coral cardstock, Sycamore Street DSP, Vintage Verses stamp set.


Whether you are stocking up on basics or ordering lots of fun things from the Spring Catalog it all adds up to FREE products! With every $50 purchase you can choose a FREE item from the 2013 Sale-a-bration flyer shown HERE.



And...when joining the Stampin' Up! family, you get an additional 25% worth of products added to your Starter Kit as we celebrate Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary! What a great time to join!
Starter Kit is just $99 and you choose $158.50 in products.



9 comments :

  1. Super Cute! I hadn't realized you'd used the Posies Kit; how coool is that? Adorable project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!!!! :) LOOOOOOOOOVE the fold!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great new card fold. (at least new to me)This dress framelit has become so popular! So many vaiations to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love this card. You rocked this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BECKY!
    I love it, no I LOVE it, no I REALLY LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredibly clever card. You just make me want that dress up die. Give me one more reason :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. VERY clever idea...these are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arggghhhh...Becky!!! What are you doing to me??!! I wasn't going to by that damn dress set (framelits, dies, stamp set) until I saw your examples. Now they have made my latest demo order!!! I hope I can do them justice. LOL.

    ReplyDelete