Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Welcome to 2013 Sale-a-bration!

It's here - the promotion we wait all year for!  Stocking up on basics or ordering lots of fun things from the Spring Catalog all add up to FREE products!  With every $50 purchase you can choose a FREE item from the 2013 Sale-a-bration flyer shown HERE.  


And...when joining the Stampin' Up! family, you get an additional 25% worth of products added to your Starter Kit as we celebrate Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary!  What a great year to join! 
Starter Kit is just $99 and you choose $158.50 in products.  


 Another card idea using the Oh Hello stamp set.  Don't get sick of it yet, I have LOTS to show you with this one!  This one inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest.  I loved how she used the Honeycomb Embossing Folder and cut out the combs for the ribbon. *Ü* 
 There was no name on it nor watermark, so if that was your idea, thank you for sharing!


Cardstock:  Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla, Tea For Two Designer Series Paper, First Edition Designer Series Paper
Stamp Set:  Oh Hello
Accessories:  Blossom Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Corner Rounder, Island Indigo Ribbon

Please order your Stampin' Up! products HERE

4 comments :

  1. LOVE your cards and I love your paper ribbon too!!! Love the colors, layout, everything! TFS Becky!! Warmly, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS card Becky !! I have the Oh Hello stamp set on my order coming next week !! I was silly and only preordered the Oval Framelits and didn't think I needed this stamp set ... Hahaha. Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation !! Hugs to you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay lovely card. I think I'm gonna have to case this one. I'm loving this "Hello" stamp set as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful design and pretty colors. Loving the cut outs for the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete