Friday, January 25, 2013

Paper Pumpkin & A Little Creativity

I'm sure by now you've heard all about the marvelous world of Paper Pumpkin.  It is a fantastic new monthly kit subscription from Stampin' Up! delivered right to your doorstep just in time for your monthly dose of creativity!


Sign up for your monthly Paper Pumpkin today by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click "Get It."
Be sure to put my name as your demonstrator BECKY ROBERTS (and if it asks for my zip code, 83713) at the end of the simple registration process, so that I can help you with your Paper Pumpkin subscription should any issues arise. 

Send me an e-mail after you sign up as I won't be getting a notification. *Ü*


Here's a bit of creativity from Leadership to show you.  I think the display boards are amazing and I love, love, how they are all displayed on chalkboards.  



 If you would like to see these and many more displays up close and personal, plan on attending convention this summer in July.  The starter kit is a great deal right now - choose $158.50 in products for just $99 and it ships free.



 And of course a little funny business went on at Leadership...what is it with my team and bathroom humor?



 Kim and I returned to our room to find the place tossed - I mean like Rock Star tossed!  It was pretty impressive!!
And all this time I though conjoining rooms has been so much fun...


All I have to say is Kari Karlin and Carrie Rhoades, you better watch your backs ladies, you know what they say about pay back!!!  

4 comments :

  1. That's Hysterical Becky!
    Well, it seems that at this point, the girls can't stop and risk letting the rest of us down cuz they give us a chance to share and smile with you too, now! :) Obviously you guys have a roaring time together; how awesome!!!
    I like reading who the girls are also, I love their work too but now see the connection between you all!
    Have a great week! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring it on Becky! It was so worth it, I still laugh when I look at those photos! What a great time we had, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the Leadership pictures...most particularly those of your tossed room!!! How fun for you next year...nothing like getting even...LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So proud of you CKari's! Only wishI could have been of help!:

    ReplyDelete