Saturday, January 19, 2013

Oh Hello Flower Trim Doilies

I always put a little something in the bag for my stamp club girls and you probably know by now I love the new Doilies...so here's what I did for this month.



I really love that you can color this 5/8" flower Trim with ink.  You can saturate them in ink and water or you can just color the surface with a Sponge Dauber.
Very pretty, don't you think?

126869 Flower Trim
129399 Paper Doilies
130730 (wood) Oh Hello
130733 (clear) Oh Hello
102892 Sponge Daubers

Please order your Stampin' Up! products HERE.  

2 comments :

  1. I hung mine up on my inspiration board, above my desk. I LOVE it, thanks for being SO creative, Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea on the doily. Thanks for sharing!
    txjennywren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete