Sunday, January 13, 2013

Leadership Team Gifts

Maybe you've noticed I'm in love with the new chalkboard style stuff!  See HERE and HERE.


I thought with the combination of the Stampin' Up! rulers I purchased a couple of years ago at convention and the new You Rule stamp set, these would make fun gifts.


I made a slider for the rulers, decorated it chalkboard style and added the crown!


I also made matching 3 x 3 cards and envelopes and packaged them in medium cello bags with doily and chalkboard toppers.
Then I put them all together in our large gusseted cello bags and tied them with the new beautiful 1-1/4" Two Toned Ribbon in Basic Gray/Basic Black...and forget to take a final photo!

16 comments :

  1. Fabulous project! You are "always thinking" Becky! These are super cute; love seeing all the new product too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGUS!!! you *rule* when it's about thoughtfulness & style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them Becky!! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesomely genius on your part! What a neat idea!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great projects, Becky! You are so creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "You rule", Chica!! How clever of you~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project and love the green-my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are even cuter in person, THANKS BECKY!!! I love mine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG you take me back to high school with your "SLIDE RULE"!!!

    I couldn't figure out how to use one anymore if it meant my life but this is hilarious! I have to figure out how to make a Manly one for my dad.

    Thanks for the trip down memory lane :)

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very COOL project - you are amazing with your creativity. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please tell me how to purchase the You Rule stamp. Im loving it

    ReplyDelete
  13. FirstLadyVal - the You Rule set is a Stampin' Up! set and is available through me. You can click on the shopping cart at the top of my blog to order or e-mail me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. They have searched for men and women of vision with that rare combination of traits that help them serve as motivator, business driver, and authority figure.get more

    ReplyDelete