Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hearts A Flutter Chalkboard

Do you remember when I made the Chalkboard Christmas cards?
I love that technique so much I decided to do it again.
 
 
This time for the Control Freaks new Spring Catalog swap.

 
 So much fun!  Do you want me to remind you how to do it?
Give it a try, its easy!
1. Stamp the image in Whisper White ink and emboss with white embossing powder.
2. Use a soft washcloth or rag to pick up a little ink from the pad and gently rub the cardstock where you would naturally see eraser marks.
3. Use a white colored pencil to draw the border, add shadowing or some fun doodling to the chalkboard.
 
131098 (W) Hearts a Flutter Bundle
131097 (C) Hearts a Flutter Bundle
Bundle includes stamp set and Framelits
101731 Whisper White ink pad $7.50
129309 More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper $12.95

The NEW Spring Catalog starts today! 
You can see it  HERE.
 
 
Please order your supplies HERE.

11 comments :

  1. I like this a lot.
    We can start pre-ordering today but some of the items haven't cleared customs yet so I'll wait awhile.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are CRAZY!!! Well, at first glance it appears that way! The truth is, as always, your projects are so inspiring, fun and beautiful! What an awesome swap and bunch of lucky folks to receive them! They're FANTASTIC and CUTE Becky! Thanks mucho for the instructions again... Always Helpful! Cheers, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love everything about it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love chalkboarding!!! Love your creation too! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the instructions. I had forgotten how to do it. You are really something else. I love your cards and learn so much from your awesome talent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOODNESS Becky!!! This card is just amazing!! I love everything you do but this one just blew me away!!!
    You're awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I created a version of your Christmas card and I love how it turned out...will give this version a try as well! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Becky, thanks for including directions on this! Can't wait to try it out! Love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything you do!

    Can you please let me know what stamp set the "JUST FOR YOU" stamp came from. I've search and can't find it.

    Thanks again for SHARING with us!

    ReplyDelete