Thursday, January 17, 2013

Good Friends, Great Gifts!

The best part of Leadership is seeing old friends exchanging gifts and swapping cards!


A few of the gifts from BFF Kim


 Kim & I


 Diana Gibbs, Marlene Salvato and Rhonda Morgan - love these girls!!


I hit the mother lode with Marlene!  That girl can SWAP!!!  If you are a fan of Diana Gibbs blog, you know Marlene as MAMMa.


Swap card from Rhonda Morgan.


Two beauties from Diana Gibbs.
Miss you girls - it was so fun to see you again and get to spend time together!!

I'll share more friends and more gifts/swaps next time!

4 comments :

  1. I love them too Becky! I love swapping with Di, Marlene and Rhonda! I treasure all their creations. Blessed to be part of their group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic treasures and great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...you did hit the motherlode with everything...lucky you!

    ReplyDelete