Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Dress Up! Window Cards

Two more projects from this months stamp clubs.

Love, love, love the new Dress Up Framelits in the Spring Catalog. This card was made using the new Oval Framelits also and a piece of Window Sheet.  


Cardstock:  Real Red, Pool Party, Basic Black
Stamp Set:  All Dressed Up.
Accessories:  Dress Up Framelits, Oval Framelits, Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Pearls, Pool Party Ribbon, 5/8" Flower Trim


And the last project was a little box holding two Peppermint candies.  The stamped peppermint and words are from Sweets For The Sweet and I wrapped it up in one of our cello bags cut open and laid flat and tied with Very Vanilla 1/8" ribbon.

See the Spring Catalog HERE
Please order Stampin' Up! supplies HERE.

4 comments :

  1. I can't wait for Mr. Brown to deliver my box tomorrow....so that I can finally play with these framelits...this was one of the top 5 (or so!) items that are a must have...next comes the whale! TFS! Love this card...so wonderfully innovative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful! I like your card! Ute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this card and the candy box!! I may not be able to be in Orlando this time, but I can sure order more toys for Mr. Brown to deliver!!

    ReplyDelete