Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Basic Technique Class

Tonight (Wednesday) is my Basic Stamping Techniques class for Boise Community Education.  


 I chose three basic techniques to teach.


Totally and completely inspired by Yvette Ashe from our last Control Freaks swap, this card has heat embossing, ink inside an embossing folder and using markers to ink the stamp. 


Emboss resist

Masking
It doesn't get more basic than that, right?

Have you signed up to receive your Paper Pumpkin delivered right to your home each month?  I have and would like you to join me.  Click HERE for all the Paper Pumpkin details and please choose me, Becky Roberts (Boise, ID 83713) as your demonstrator.  After you sign up send me an e-mail so I can send you a thank you card! 

5 comments :

  1. cute cards! I love the colors, too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all so beautiful! I need to try the resist method with my girls. I think they will really love the way it turns out.

    Thank you for posting such beautiful samples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great samples! Thanks for sharing your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Love the embossing folder used in thanks so much card; where can I purchase one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brenda, All supplies used are from Stampin' Up! and available through me. *Ü*

    ReplyDelete