Saturday, January 5, 2013

All Dressed Up!

Oh my goodness I love this new set!  It reminds me of paper dolls when I was a child.  


These were for the Spring Catalog swap with my team.  I can't wait to get all their creations!


This stamp set has matching Framelits that make dressing the form so easy and FUN. I actually just used the Framelits on this card, no stamping at all! Isn't the skirt cute?  It is made with the new Paper Doilies.


Here is how I folded it.  Fold one side almost in half, leave a little center showing on the doily.  Then fold the top down into a triangle.  After I folded them, I inked them with Crumb Cake ink and a stampin' sponge.

All Dressed Up stamp set 129171 (W) 129174 (C)
Framelit Dies 130101
Save 15% by ordering both in a bundle!
131096 wood mount
131095 clear mount
Paper Doilies 129399

Please order HERE.

14 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness gracious!!! These are totally the most gorgeous use of this set I have ever seen or imagined. I actually skipped over them because I couldn't think this way .... added to my Leadership ordering plan RIGHT NOW! (I always place an order while away so I come home to gifts)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning. I'm re-thinking this product, too! (Yes, I had paper dolls as a kid. Loved them.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this set but never imagined how gorgeous it could be...see you at leadership...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute girlie card, nice job Becky! You are really having fun with this awesome Spring Catty!!!!! ;) Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! You make me smile BIG TIME with this idea and your paper crafting talents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Thank you for choosing this set for our swap. I haven't ordered it...yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super, super beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing and I'm so glad I'm part of the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation Becky! Thanks for sharing with us! Can't wait to get one!
    What a great idea Paper Potter, to order so you can come home to new toys after leadership!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card and such a creative use for the doilies! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Becky I wish I were in your team receiving one of these. They are beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. This literally took my breath away - beautiful design...thank you for sharing how you created it. So many of us grew up playing with paper dolls and this is soooo reminicent of those days!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful!!! Beautiful. Beautiful!! I loved my paper dolls and Fashion Plates as a kid. You're right...these are reminiscent of them. The doilie is a great touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Becky, do you have a newsletter please? Cheers and thankyou, Marilyn.

    ReplyDelete